So you want to go to Engulf? Yay!
Tickets for Engulf 2018 are sold out! Please check in our Facebook group for anyone selling their ticket — there are always a few last-minute cancellations.
- First round:
$85, 100 ticketsSOLD OUT!
- Second round:
$100, 100 ticketsSOLD OUT!
- Third round:
$115, 100 ticketsSOLD OUT!
Any ticket sold with the “free postage” option will be mailed out to the shipping address provided at checkout; please check your email confirmation to ensure that your address is correct.
- You can buy up to ten tickets.
- All sales are final.
- If you sell your ticket, regardless of which round you purchase your ticket, please sell it at or below the purchase price. Do not pay more than face value for a ticket to Engulf.
- If you get a paper ticket in the mail and you want to sell it, just give the paper ticket to the buyer.
- If your ticket will be at will call and you want to sell it, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change the will call recipient.
- You must be 21+ to attend Engulf.
- You should read the survival guide in full so that you become an informed citizen of Engulf.
- Re-entry only with express approval by Engulf LLC. So please contact us before hand if you want to re-enter!
- IF YOU HAVE YOUR TICKET MAILED, YOU MUST BRING YOUR TICKET TO ENGULF.
- ALL OTHER TICKETS WILL BE AT WILL CALL.
- FOR ENTRY, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID FORM OF ID AND SIGN A WAIVER AT THE GATE.
What does your ticket get you?
- A once in a lifetime experience
- Unique Themed Camps
- Musical and Visual Performances
- Astounding Art Exhibitions
- New Friends
Plus, a portion of your ticket price helps cover:
Gate, event infrastructure, the effigy burn, volunteer swag, venue rental, and so much more.
TICKETS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO EVENT. NO TICKETS SOLD AT DOOR.
No guest list at door. Everyone must have legal ID, ticket, and signed waiver for entry. Waivers must be signed digitally when you purchase your ticket and again for entry to Engulf.
Radical self reliance is a key principle to making this event an ongoing success. There is NO VENDING at this event. You must bring everything you need for the 3 or 4 days you intend to stay.
Everything you bring in, you must bring out–including all of your trash, infrastructure, etc. Our goal is for the land to be cleaner when we leave it than when we get there. Leave no Trace!
Art is strongly encouraged and volunteers are deeply loved. You are the entertainment and the entertained. Engulf is run entirely by participants who volunteer their time and amazing energy!
Event date or location subject to change for reasons beyond our control.
Engulf is more than an event or a festival. It’s a culture that we create together. And we each contribute to making Engulf happen. All who attend Engulf are participants. Visit the Volunteer Page for ways you can get involved and help make Engulf go!
Privacy is very important to us. Information collected here and through the ticket purchasing process will be used to streamline access to and information flow for tickets; your Engulf volunteer activities; registration of art installations, theme camps, and mutant vehicles and more. We will never sell this information or share it with any entity other than Engulf.
The personal privacy of all attendees is paramount at Engulf: do not photograph, record, or publish images of participants without their consent.